So How?

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Tasmanian Adventure Part 2



The famour WineGlass Bay...the view after berjalan sampai tercabut kepala lutut....You guys tell me if it was worth the effort..
It was a spectacular view from that rock...as u can seee....but a bit dangerous though cause there was nothing below that..
Anyway, tomorrow we are going to the PENGUIN ISLANDS....its 2 hours drive from Melbourne...you have to be at the beach around 10PM at night to see the penguins coming back....its gonna be damn cold but its one of those things which I think I will have to see at least once..
OK, will show u real life pics of penguins ( If I manage to get near them )...
enjoy ur weekend....

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger marshmallow said...

the view is spectacular.. yeah, i think u should go for it!

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger redzaziza said...

Hello Fadli, how are you..eid mubarak... lama lagi ke ko kat Melbourne,.,,,I'm on my final year in Perth before going back for good... see ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home